Wednesday 21 August 2013

Niagara Falls - Part One

Hi Everyone!
 
As it was the last day of our trip we decided to do something big so we forgot about the fact we have to go home. We saved the best till last and rented a car for the day and went to Niagara Falls.
 
 
The Skylon Tower (mini CN Tower)
Those were two of the things that I spotted and liked on the way to the falls. It was like we were travelling on the highway, saw everyone turn off to the U.S and then suddenly the most amazing sight was there.
 
The Bridge to the U.S.A
The Horseshoe Falls
 

The American Falls and The Bridal Veil Falls (New York State in background)
It was honestly most of the incredible sight ever and I am so pleased I was able to go. I am afraid this is all I have got time for folks because it is bedtime and we will be getting up quite early tomorrow but on Friday I will post Part 2 in the morning which will include the Maid of the Mist!
 
By the way, some people reading this blog were wandering who wrote which blog post. I (Maddy) have written all of the blog posts apart from the one Nick wrote when I was at camp. I really hope you are all/have enjoyed the blog and there will only be a few posts left to write. Bye for now.
 
Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment