Saturday 3 August 2013

Photos and Fun!

Hi Everyone!
 
So I said I would show you a couple of photos of the capelin and what we have recently been up to.
 
THE FISH
 
A whopper eh? Yesterday we went to a BBQ with Miranda, Chris, Amelia and some other friends but I didn't bring the camera so there are sadly no photos but we went to Middle Cove for another picnic which was nice.
 
At Middle Cove
 
The water was very cold but I did go up to my neck. Dad went swimming out to a rock and I was going to but I got too cold and went and sunbathed instead.
 
We also had some photos taken of all the family which I hope will turn out okay. It was fun but we were near a fountain and if the wind changed (which it did) we got really sprayed with the water.



Spot Dad on the rock!
 
Today we went to Fort Amherst which is the south side to the harbour entrance (opposite Signal Hill)
 
Signal Hill in the background
 
The Narrows
 
The sweet little lighthouse
That's all for now! I will speak another day. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment